Notice of 2017 Annual General Meeting
The 65th Annual General Meeting of the Sydney Game Fishing Club Limited will be held at the SGFC Clubhouse, The Wharf, Watsons Bay on Tuesday the 5th September 2017 at 7:30pm.
- To confirm the minutes of the 64th Annual General Meeting.
- President’s Report.
- To adopt the Annual Report and Balance Sheet for the year ended 30th June 2017.
- To elect office bearers for the forthcoming year, namely President, two Vice-Presidents and Honorary Treasurer.
- To elect eight committee members & Honorary Life Member’s to committee.
- To appoint Auditors and to fix their remuneration.
- To elect Honorary Weighmaster.
- To transact any other business that may be brought forward in accordance with the Company’s Articles.
SGFC – Proxy Voting Form 2017
SGFC – Nomination Form 2017
The SGFC Tournament Committee would like to advise all competitors that the Geoff Woolley Memorial Mako Tournament has been postponed due to the revised weather forecast that was issued by the Bureau of Meteorology earlier this morning.
The committee has taken into consideration the safety of all boats fishing the tournament as well as the social intent of the tournament.
The Tournament will be rescheduled for the following weekend the 12th and 13th of August.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused but the safety of out competitors must be the number one priority. Please contact the club if you have any questions.
The SGFC Tuna Slam for the biggest Yellowfin and the biggest Bluefin caught during July and August is about to start.
This is a boat tournament with cash prizes, the cost of entry $250 per boat. The prize : 40 % of the take for each of the tuna 20% to the club, more info coming soon.
With reports starting to come in of Tuna being caught make sure you have your entry in before you head out!
2017 Tuna Slam Entry Form
The annual Geoff Woolley Memorial Monster Mako Tournament is set to be held on August 5th and 6th 2017.
Entry is $80 for adult anglers and $35 for juniors.
Boats must return to SGFC clubhouse on Saturday evening but can return to their home ports on Sunday evening. Boats returning to their home port on Sunday can weigh fish at their home club premises, but all tag cards and capture
certificates for that day must be received by SGFC by 3:00pm on the Tuesday following the tournament.
Monster Mako Tournament – Entry Form