SGFC is proud to announce that the annual Tuna Slam commences on July 1st and runs through until the end of August.
- Entry: $250 per boat (regardless of anglers) .
- Event runs for entirety of July and August, boats can fish as many days as they wish.
- Entries will be accepted throughout the event but must be received and paid for before boat leaves port on day of fishing.
- Prizes: 40% of cash pool to heaviest Blue Fin tuna and 40% of cash pool to heaviest Other Tuna.
- Fish may be weighed at vessel homeport – refer rules for specifics.
- Fishing are is limited to SGFC prescribed waters – which essentially extend from Norah Head to Wollongong Lighthouse and 60 nautical miles seawards from the Coast.